Wednesday, February 4, 2015
"Writing in a group"
I do not like writing in groups..... Here's why: don’t get me wrong, I’ve been in some wonderful groups with fabulous people, who are brilliant, not to mention of fun to hang out with. Frankly, I don’t think you could find better groups. Yet I did not enjoy them, It turns out that sitting in a room with a bunch of people taking turns to tell me what they do and don’t like about what I’ve written is my idea of hell. I hated it for several reasons, but I have seen it happen in very well-balanced groups as well. I do not find it healthy or helpful. I get to the point where I understand what they’re saying much quicker when the comments are written rather than verbal. It’s less intense and less confronting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment