Friday, March 20, 2015
blogging in the class
At first when I started this class I said to myself that
"how am I going to make it through?" Blogging? Oh no. I was in doubt,
because Lord knows it has been a long time, since I stopped writing on my journal
book. . Which I still have from High school days. But once I got the hang of
it, I notice that I can't stop blogging in the class, Professor Hamon says to
post 1 blog each day, but sometimes I really want to post more than one so I
went back to my journal book and starts to write again. I'm so proud of myself
that I made it throughout the course, Now that it's coming to an end. I must
say that I may not have the time to blog on the net, but I know for sure I will
be writing on my journal every chance I get, even though my schedule is upside
down at the moment with school and work is on the way, but most definitely I
will blog once in a while. And I enjoyed reading/comment on my classmates blogs,
well most of them. And I appreciate the feedbacks I get from them also. This is
my 28th posts. OMG I did it, so can you:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment