Wednesday, March 18, 2015
Being sick. . . :"(
For the past 5 days I have been sick with the flu and I HATE it soooo much, I mean who love being sick? NOBODY. Yeah that is right. I don't usually get sick, but when I do? It's terrible and such a disaster. I hate everything about it. And I feel hopeless too at it, because I feel weak and at times I get so emotional, especially when I can't get certain things done myself and that's when I start to think about my Mother, who passed away 6 years ago. Ugh! But I cannot do anything about it, but being the big girl that I am and handle myself like she taught me to. I went to work this morning and I got sent home. . . Why? Because I kept on coughing and I lost my voice. First time experiencing this sickness, but I hope that I get better real soon, I hate the fact that I'm missing work and school. NOT COOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope u feel better, take lemon mix it with honey,warm it up, drink it
ReplyDeleteThank you Ilande, I tried it already actually. But it doesn't seems like it's working :(
Delete